[arch-multilib] Question about user contributed multilib packages

JD Steffen jd at steffennet.org
Fri Sep 3 06:42:05 EDT 2010

  Hello,

I am somewhat new to Linux and have been using Arch for about 4 months
now. I was excited to see that Arch adopted a multilib approach to
32/64-bit software packages. I decided this weekend to try and get
Neverwinter Nights running on Arch64 and successfully did it. I had to
create some lib32 packages in the process that were not available in the
multilib repository. My question is, is there a process to submit
multilib packages or do i just upload them to the AUR and wait for them
to make their way to community then on to multilib? That being said the
packages that I have created are: lib32-elfutils, lib32-libmikmod
lib32-sdl_mixer and lib32-smpeg.

Thanks for the help,

JD