[arch-multilib] Newbie Mailinglist Question

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Sun Sep 5 08:31:19 EDT 2010

> I think the behaviour is different whether you are subscribed to the
> list or just getting CCed.

That's the point. Never noticed this before, but the Button changes from
'Reply to list' to 'Reply to all' depending on the status of the
previous mailer. Thomas gets 'Reply to list' Heiko and you get 'Reply to
all' In this case I can't reply to the list directly. I have to reply to
all and delete the mail address of the previous poster.

Funny. Seems to be a thunderbird bug. I'll have to pay attention where I
send my mails to.

Harvey

--
Linux is like a wigwam: No Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside