[arch-multilib] wine x86_64 crash

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Mon Sep 6 17:42:36 EDT 2010

Robert,

> When using the attached PKGBUILD it at least starts compiling (didn't wait for
> the full compilation to complete).If the application runs using this
> PKGBUILD, you can also try packaging again without the modified CFLAGS, it
> could also be a problem between the "linking" of Wine64 and Wine.

The packaging stuff for wine64 should be commented out as well. It
builds a package then but the crash is the same. And starting winecfg
complains about my .wine directory being a 64bit install ??? I deleted
~./wine recursively and started over but to no avail. Still the same crash.

Harvey

--
Linux is like a wigwam: No Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside