[arch-multilib] Native x86_64 flashplugin preview released

KESHAV P.R. skodabenz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:28:27 EDT 2010

There has never been any stable release of x86_64 Flashplugin. Even
when the 64-bit plugin (10.0.45.2) was released for Linux alone, it
was still part of Adobe labs and not a stable release. And I don't
think Adobe will back out this time because this plugin targets the
64-bit versions of all the 3 major OSes (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X),
not just linux alone. So I think it is fair enough for this plugin to
go into extra repo in the same way the old non-stable 10.0.45.2 plugin
was present before.

Regards.

Keshav