[arch-multilib] feature request: lib32-libwebkit

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 06:30:25 EDT 2011

> off-topic - you paid for a license? Its used for a project I'm
> interested in but last I heard they discontinued the free license for
> the Real Studio IDE.

Yes, I paid for an enterprise version. There is no free version, only a
30-day trial. But if you are in germany by chance you can buy a copy of
this month' (August) pc-magazin. There is a free personal license coming
with an article about RB.

libwebkit anyone ?

Harvey

--
I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup!