[arch-multilib] feature request: lib32-libwebkit

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 02:46:09 EST 2012

> Did anyone ever have any success with this? I now have a personal
> license and the software runs fine, but I can't bring up the in-app
> language reference making things very difficult (I suspect this is due
> to not having 32-bit libwebkit).

Short and unsatisfying answer: no. I am eagerly awaiting the 64 bit
version of realstudio which seems to be coming sometime later this year...

Meanwhile I use a webbrowser in parallel to look up the language
reference. In the beginning you will need this anyway because of the
realsoftware forums which are very helpful in any way.

Harvey

--
I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup!