[arch-multilib] Multilib access for lib32-qtcurve series

speps speps at gmx.com
Thu Jan 23 21:08:20 EST 2014

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:51:35 +0800
Felix Yan <felixonmars at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to push lib32-qtcurve series (lib32-qtcurve-gtk2, lib32-qtcurve-qt4,
> and lib32-qtcurve-utils) to [multilib] from AUR.
>
> QtCurve provides an option of consistent look for GTK+ and Qt applications,
> but unfortunately we still have skype and others that are 32-bit only, which
> won't work with the current qtcurve-* packages in [community].
>
> If you agree, I would like to ask for access to [multilib] repo, and push
> these packages. Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Felix Yan

I currently maintain the qtcurve[1] meta package in [community]
as the lib32-qtcurve-qt4[2] and lib32-qtcurve-utils[3] in [AUR]

It would be easier for me, maintaining them in [multilib]
according to the ones in [community].

I was planning to push a lib32-qtcurve meta package, once a new
release come out, that may contain some significant changes.

The qtcurve-utils will be probably renamed into qtcurve-common.

Next release 1.18.18 would come out soon, since an rc was
released just two days ago.

But all that aside, someone could give you [multilib] access
this time either, in the case you need to push something else.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/groups/i686/qtcurve/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-qtcurve-qt4/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-qtcurve-utils/
[4] https://github.com/QtCurve/qtcurve/releases/tag/1.8.18rc