[arch-multilib] Multilib access for lib32-nvidia-304xx-utils

Felix Yan felixonmars at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:25:56 EST 2014

Hi,

I adopted nvidia-304xx{,-utils} in [extra], and want to maintain lib32-
nvidia-304xx-utils as well.

The first idea here is splitting a lib32-nvidia-304xx-libgl just as what
lib32-nvidia-libgl did, so this driver can co-exist with lib32-mesa and
benefits users using optimus. Apart from that, I'm going to maintain version
bumps for it as well.

If you agree with this, I'd like to ask for permission to [multilib] and
[multilib-testing] repos, thanks!

Regards,
Felix Yan