[arch-multilib] New packages: wine-staging and more

Felix Yan felixonmars at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 3 03:18:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

As wine-staging being integrated into WineHQ as an official part [1], I
would like to provide a package for it. I have discussed this with our
current Wine maintainers and we have come to an agreement.

My plan is to upload the lib32-libva tree first, and then wine-staging
with {lib32-,}attr (Windows ACL), {lib32-,}libva (GPU decoding),
{lib32-,}libpulse (PulseAudio driver) enabled. I'll discuss with Alucryd
with the lib32-gtk3 tree later.

Thank you!

[1] https://wine-staging.com/news/2015-09-25-winehq-integration.html

--