[arch-ports] Who's working on Arch64 packages?

seshu yamajala syamajala at gamebox.net
Thu Dec 1 14:52:27 EST 2005

On Nov 29, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Dusty Phillips wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I think it might also be useful to discuss who's working on what. We
> don't have enough devs yet to assign specific people to specific
> packages like the Arch core team does, and each of us has different
> levels of experience (I, for example generally give up if I can't get
> it to compile within a few tries and a half-assed google search for 64
> bit patches.....).

c14n was considering starting a private or public (don't remember
which one) mailing for this, but i suggested we use this mailing list.

> Lets also start a list of what needs to be worked on. Perhaps this
> should be put in a wiki page so we can all maintain it:
>
> Packages needing updating:
> nontrivial:
> kernel26
> initscripts

i'd like to add the nvidia drivers to the list. I don't know that
much about the ati stuff... gnome is also pretty big, but i think i
could handle parts of it.

- syamajala