[arch-ports] Arch64

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Nov 30 16:59:52 EST 2005

Mr Green schrieb:

>May I suggest we use a name for Arch64 release , I know we are using
>Wombat atm but a 0.1 release <insert name here> let me know what you think

First of all you should define our goal!

I see two ways: one is to follow archlinux 32bit as much as possible and
the other is to
built our own different distribution only using current arch 32bit with
it´s pacman a basement.

I would prefer the first way. Don´t see the need to change much from
arch32. I like arch 32bit as it is.

So I would try to keep the system quiet up to date following the 32bit
archlinux. So I want to see
a first ISO release 0.7.1 shortly after noodle comes out.

AndyRTR