[arch-ports] my first packages are done -what to do now?

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:25:18 EST 2005

c14n at arch64.org

He's extremely busy, but he's the only one with access. I assume he
reads these threads, but if you pester him enough you'll probably get
the sense of urgency across. Don't tell him I said that. :-D

> 2. What packages shell I update or fight to build next?

if you're up for it, I'm hoping for open office. The arch32 version
uses a rpm, I think, which is REALLY BAD, IMHO, but then I haven't
looked into how impossible it is to do it from source.... don't know
if you can find a 64 bit RPM though. Maybe look at some gentoo ebuilds
or something....

Dusty