[arch-ports] 32bit support

seshu yamajala syamajala at gamebox.net
Mon Sep 19 17:03:48 EDT 2005

ok, so i tried it out. It works! I am gonna write a bash script that
will setup a 32bit chroot. Mr. Green has written a barebones pkgbuild
for dchroot too. I haven't tried dchroot yet, but I will soon. Also,
i'm trying to figure out which packages can be cut from the chroot
env, because i think it would be a waste of space and bandwidth to
download all the packages needed for a base install if the user isn't
going to actually boot into the system. I was thinking about getting
rid of things like reiserfsprogs, initscripts, wireless_tools, that
kind of stuff. Would this be a good idea? Or should I just leave them.