[arch-ports] -fPIC

Mr Green mrgreen.linuxuser at virgin.net
Mon Apr 3 04:59:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am very confused now, I have been building packages for Arch64 that
break because they need to be compiled with -fPIC.

Are we going to drop this flag ? if so should I remove it from
makepkg.conf ?

As for SVN/CVS lets have one or the other I would rather use SVN ....
than CVS but as Cam states getting ABS working would be a big help

Emm Lets get Base packages up to date first & build on that .

Cam & Andy I am willing to help help out testing building you just gotta
ask, I' m no developer but I am not afraid of using a term ;-)

MrGreen