[arch-ports] Archlinux/PPC suffering

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Fri Apr 7 19:25:48 EDT 2006

Hey list,

as you may have noticed, Archlinux/PPC does not get as much attention as
Archlinux/64 gets. Now that Benoit quit for personal reasons, we are
short on manpower to keep the work up. Nevertheless at least I will
continue to work on the port but it will never be as usable as any other.

This occasion brings me to the fact that I need to ask for help. We have
several open positions I have in mind for give away. So the call goes
out to anyone that uses Archlinux/PPC, I know at least 15 people update
daily. ;)

If you are interested, please go to http://archlinuxppc.org and read the
topmost news. It explains two of the positions that are open at the
moment. You would rather like to talk to someone? Don't hesitate and
contact me via email.

Best regards,

Alex / kth5