[arch-ports] Archlinux/PPC suffering

Matthew G msg431 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:43:28 EDT 2006

Well I'm not sure what to say so I'll just say whats on my mind.

It think that a ppc port is becoming useless especially because mac as
switched to the intel chips and in a year or two ppc will be pretty
much of date. Most geeks that want to run ppc linux on there macs will
have a new mactel. It just seems like you guys are trying to put to
much work into something that will end up dying in a year or two.
Arch64 has a better chance because it is much newer techology.

I hope that I don't sound like a complete jerk.

Matthew | Website http://msg43.net | AIM: MSG431 | MSN + Gmail: MSG431 at gmail.com