[arch-ports] Ports community meetings

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 6 18:10:41 EST 2006

I was talking online with the arch64 guys and we all thought it would
be a good idea to have a meeting about official support for ports in
archlinux.

There are a few things that need to happen in the development process
of arch for full support to exist, but with things like pacbuild
released everything is a lot closer.

I would like to get everyone together who is working on porting
archlinux to different architectures (x86_64, ppc, ... anyone else?
c64? ;) ) to talk about what I had planned on doing, what has been done,
what you all need, etc.

Is everyone available for an irc meeting on Feb 19, 2006 at 10:00 am
PST?

Jason