[arch-ports] Need help remastering a new installation iso CD

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun Feb 12 12:32:53 EST 2006

I don't know who has done our first arch64 install cd. That's a pity
because someone told me there's a documentation out. ut nobody has it.
As we have now done a few important changes to the boot concept we need
to update the install cd.

If it will become easier to install arch64 I guess much more user will
try to test it.

So who can give my some information how to master a nice new ISO cd. A
base cd for ftp install should be enough for now.

I'm thinking about to start this after the irc meeting next Sunday.

AndyRTR