[arch-ports] Arch64 - call for a website maintainer

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun Feb 26 17:13:53 EST 2006

seshu yamajala schrieb:
> On Feb 25, 2006, at 5:52 AM, Andreas Radke wrote:
>

>> Our www.arch64.org website needs a whole rewrite. It should be fit
>> into
>> the www.archlinux.org (32bit) and www.archlinuxppc.org outfit. More
>> features we want too.
>>

> well, since we're gonna use the official servers soon, why not just
> use their site? the web gui for packages could be changed a little to
> show archs. too.
>
> - syamajala

We don't know what "soon" is. And for now I need a place to put public
informations. Wiki, forum and irc are all no good place for that.
The archlinux website is quiet good if you are looking for informations
but I like the one from ppc port a bit more. archlinux website looks a
bit old-fashioned.

I guess with a new server the archlinux website will have a rewrite too.

For now we should soon have a simple but often updated website.

Later we can discuss about best design.

AndyRTR