[arch-ports] arch64 bootable iso - hotplug needed

Robert Stefaniuk rstefaniuk at ippt.gov.pl
Mon Jul 3 06:06:14 EDT 2006

Hi!

Arch64 bootable iso doesn't have hotplug, and I can't get my network
connection working. I connect by Sagem 800 ASDL modem ( kernel module
ueagle-atm ) and I am not able to upload firmware. And I can't download
this package without net :D
There can be other packages required for some people to get network
working and maybe you could consider including them

For example in my country, Poland, a lot of people use this modem,
because main telephony company provides connection based on it.

Best regards,

Robert ( Casper ) Stefaniuk