[arch-ports] [arch64] glibc/gcc update in testing

Pierre Schmitz archlinux at laber-land.de
Wed Jun 7 16:19:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

seems to work so far. But why is this:

[pierre at athlon64 ~]$ pacman -Qo /lib64/*
/lib64/ld-2.4.so is owned by glibc 2.4-2
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 is owned by glibc 2.4-2

Will everything be rebuild with new gcc? And btw. mc does not work:

[pierre at athlon64 ~]$ mc
mc: error while loading shared libraries: libslang.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Greetings

Pierre