[arch-ports] [x86_64] all packages are going to the repos

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Jun 20 17:42:50 EDT 2006

everybody may soon switch over to archlinux.org for all repos.

first our new core packages are going to current. read here if you are
unsure what is happening. all tests have been successfull until now.
don't break the update progress at any point!

http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-ports/2006-June/000254.html

give me and the devs some time to update all the packages. as you may
know the kernel and nvidia/ati and other kernel module packages have to
be compiled with the same gcc version. so wait until we will have new
kernel packages or fallback to opensource drivers if you are affected.

So good luck and happy pacman -Syu'ing.

AndyRTR