[arch-ports] [archppc] Kernel 2.6.17 Progress

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Tue Jun 27 19:56:10 EDT 2006

James Turner wrote:
> I was just wondering how the 2.6.17 kernel progress was going.  I'm
> very excited to finally have Airport Extreme support right in the kernel.
2.6.17 is in testing right now and 2.6.17.1 is in the making already.
kernel-headers, glibc 2.4 and gcc 4.1.1 were just too much to test at
once for just one guy - me - alone, so i put them in testing rather than
current. ;) Have fun with kernel26-pmac in testing, if you find issues
lemme know.

Cheers!

Alex