[arch-ports] Arch64 - call for a website maintainer

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 11:24:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I have follow the discussion since it has began. I have a suggestion, I
would copy the whole design of archlinux.org, if Judd give me a tarball of
the exisiting webpage. So, there is the same design and it would be easy to
merge it in the future...
There is a place where information can be post or new packages will appear,
since it will be merge...

So, what do you think?? I would do the job, if you say yes. So think about
it..

Bye, Daniel