[arch-ports] [x86_64] Community Repo

Nicholai Grønvald Hsu ngh at er.dtu.dk
Thu Oct 12 18:34:01 EDT 2006

On 04:13 Mon 09 Oct     , moritz.lutz at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> i think we should make a clear plan about who is porting what for arch64 in community.
> Because at the moment there is a little bit confusen around.

I agree. It would be nice to concentrate the effort in a single
(community?) repository. Should we setup some trusted users, like Arch
Linux, or is the Arch64 community so small we should all be able to
upload packages?

> For my part i know i should look after x11 and xfce but i think i can do more but don't know
> if some one other is working on it allready.
> So i think we should make a clear plan for it.

I wouldn't mind helping out with packages either, if needed.

/Nicholai

--
Civilingeniørstuderende
Nicholai Grønvald Hsu