[arch-ports] [PPC] Possibilities to help

Harley Laue losinggeneration at aim.com
Sun Apr 29 00:19:58 EDT 2007

This summer I might invest in a piece of PowerPC hardware. After running
Arch Linux on my Gamecube, I now want to perhaps take the next step and
buy a more practical PowerPC computer (perhaps a used Mac Mini G4) with
the sole purpose to try and help out with this port.

Which brings me to my question, I'd like to have a bit of an idea of
what still needs to be done/maintained with Arch Linux PPC. I'd like to
have at least an idea of what might be needed before I invest my time
and money into a piece of hardware. If all that's needed is bug fixing,
I'll be much less likely to consider buying the hardware if that's the
case.