[arch-ports] [PPC] Possibilities to help

Armin Luntzer a0049387 at unet.univie.ac.at
Sun Apr 29 03:25:45 EDT 2007

Help is always appreciated :)

There are currently 1037 Packages in ppc-extra, thats about 1000 less
than in the official Arch extra-repo. ppc-current contains 510 packages,
that makes a total of 1547 packages.

If us three had an equal number of packages to maintain (that's not the
case), this would make ~516 packages per person, which is already too
much. Considering the above, I'd say we'd need at least another four
people to push the port forward.
I hope that helped :)

greetings,
-Armin