[arch-ports] [ppc] Buildd looking for a new home

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Fri Aug 10 13:15:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

	I have a Mac Mini that I'm willing to offer up to the cause. I'd like
to see Arch on PPC and I'm not using the machine for much. It currently
only has 256 MB of ram but I'm willing to upgrade it to 768 MB of ram as
thats only a 40 dollar upgrade. It is a 1.25 GHz G4 w/ a 40 GB hard
drive. If the team is interested, please let me know and I'll look into
purchasing the extra ram for it.

	As a side note I am interested in working on developing Arch for PPC so
if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,

Zac Brown