[arch-ports] Question about stepping on peoples' toes?

Armin Luntzer armin at archlinuxppc.org
Wed Aug 15 04:33:53 EDT 2007

We're 4 actually :)
I agree with Greg, that's the way we do it.
Just make sure to rebuild all affected packages or ask us for help if
there are library .so bumps (use checkpkg and lddd from cvs-arch) also
please don't move stuff to current that's in testing on i686 (I know I
don't follow my own advices at times ;-)

 - Armin