[arch-ports] [ppc] Bugtracker

Matthew William Cox matt at mattcox.ca
Tue Aug 21 19:15:57 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 10:29:52PM +0200, sacarde wrote:
> but, how can I insert a bug ?

Opening a task is sort of non-obvious. Blame a poor UI in Flyspray. When
you've logged in, you'll have a header. There'll be a combo box that
says "All Projects". You use this to pick the project you want to create
a bug in. Select "Archlinux PPC", and press the switch button. You'll
now have an "Add new task" button in that same header.

It's probably something that should be submitted to the flyspray
bugtracker, but perhaps nobody's figured out how ;)

> how can I be sure if my problem is a bug ?

If it used to work, and now it doesn't, it's probably a bug. Of course,
if the devs post something obvious (like the kernel series a while ago
that couldn't decide between sda and hda,) it's not a bug.

If it hasn't worked, and should, it's a bug.

If you don't know, open a bug, and one of the devs will close it if it's
not relevent, and inform you why.

Cheers,
Matt Cox