[arch-ports] [PPC] porting x86 [extra] packages

Greg Helton gt at fallendusk.org
Tue Jul 3 01:37:22 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I've built some currently unported x86 [extra] packages to ppc.
(openbox, gtkpod, and sonata so far) They seem to work well on my ibook
:) I've attached them to this mail, and would be interested in
maintaining them.

I'm also interested in any other unported x86 packages from [current] or
[extra] that aren't i686/x86_64 specific. Is there a list anywhere? If
not, I could probably write a quick script to make one. I'm also willing
to help with any other aspect of the archppc project. I love arch and
half my computers are ppc so... :)

I've started porting some community packages as I use them aswell, and
one for some extra pmac-utils from Debian that I find useful. (I hate
trackpad tapping, heh) These are in my personal repo at
http://www.fallendusk.org/repo/kanoppc/ (link to pkgbuild's are on that
page)

--Greg