[arch-ports] building gplflash

Armin Luntzer armin at archlinuxppc.org
Fri Jul 13 04:27:39 EDT 2007

Am Freitag, den 13.07.2007, 07:58 +0200 schrieb gianluca mazza:
> (gnash:4101): GdkGLExt-WARNING **: Window system doesn't support OpenGL.
> 4100] 07:56:25: ERROR: Unimplemented: FileAttributes tag in the SWF
> requests that network access is not granted to this movie (or
> application?). Anyway Gnash won't care; use white/black listing in your
> .gnashrc instead

Looks like you don't have 3D-acceleration configured in your xorg.conf.
I've built another package with cairo as rendering engine, but it
doesn't work at all (it's still in an experimental state). I'll try to
build with Anti-Grain Geometry as renderer later this day, but for now
your only chance is to get 3D running.

 - Armin