[arch-ports] alunn port for ppc

gianluca mazza homen3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:42:56 EDT 2007

Armin Luntzer wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 14.07.2007, 01:46 +0200 schrieb gianluca mazza:
>
>> gianluca mazza wrote:
>> An other question: how can you build a package for binary install from
>> source? I wanna try to compile some program to share.
>>

> for a start:
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ABS_-_The_Arch_Build_System
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_CVS_%26_SVN_PKGBUILD_guidelines
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Makepkg
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Custom_local_repository
>
> note: we don't have abs/cvsup on ppc at this time
>

>  - Armin

I'm doing a pkg for test, I created PKGBUILD but I don't know what I
must write in blank spaces, can you see plz?^^ are necessary to make a
pkg correctly? I followed wiki.

# Contributor: Gianluca Mazza <homen3 at gmail.com>
pkgname=xchat-gnome
pkgver=0.18
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="GNOME frontend to the popular X-Chat IRC client."
arch=ppc
url=http://xchat-gnome.navi.cx/
license=('GPL')
depends=('libgnomeui libsexy scrollkeeper gconf')
provides=()
conflicts=()
replaces=()
backup=()
groups=()
options=()
install=
source=($pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz)
noextract=()
md5sums=(generate with makepkg -g)

build() {
  cd $startdir/src/$pkgname-$pkgver
  ./configure --prefix=/usr
  make || return 1
  make DESTDIR=$startdir/pkg install || return 1
}