[arch-ports] firestarter problem

sacarde sacarde at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 19 06:22:19 EDT 2007

hi,
   I have installed firestarter on my archlinuxppc

but when I start service I have:

/rc/rc.d/firestarter start
:: Starting Firestarter firewall
[BUSY] (null): error fetching interface information: Device not found
(null): error fetching interface information: Device not found
(null): error fetching interface information: Device not found
[FAIL]

and when I start program from console I have:

gksu firestarter

** (gksu:17344): WARNING **: couldn't communicate with gnome keyring daemon
via dbus: The name org.gnome.keyring was not provided by any .service files

** (gksu:17344): WARNING **: couldn't communicate with gnome keyring daemon
via dbus: The name org.gnome.keyring was not provided by any .service files
sh: firestarter: command not found

I wrong ?

thanks

sacarde at tiscali.it