[arch-ports] pacbuild

Anders Bergh anders1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:39:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Jason Chu <jason at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Anders Bergh <anders1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I managed to set up pacbuild on my server for building PPC packages,
>> so far I've only built a couple of them but it seems to work quite
>> well. pacbuild has become kind of outdated so I had to fix a bunch of
>> things, I'll see if I can send a patch to Jason later...
>>
>> build status list: http://repo.andersman.org/peach/
>>
>> Anders
>
> You should check out the git version.  It fixes a lot of problems on
> the released version.  I haven't released it because there are still
> more things I'd prefer it to do but I haven't had the inclination to
> actually implement them.
>
> Jason

Hey there,

I was actually using the git version from projects.archlinux.org. I've
attached the changes I've made so far, but it still complains about
not finding "kernel26" (in PPC it's called "kernel26-pmac"). However
that doesn't seem to cause any issues.

I might have changed things outside the git repository, so I'm not
sure that's all I did yet. I hope it was though.

Anders