[arch-ports] Arch Linux PPC

Jon Sturm jasturm002 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 11:36:00 EDT 2009

I've also built some packages and there has been some more recent
interest in the project on the #archlinux-ppc irc channel but it seems
no one in the channel has access to the repo's and many of the mirrors
are down due to the lack of activity.
My main issue is that I cannot seem to get a working GCC build and as I
need one with --disable-altivec for my specific hardware many packages
in the repos are not working for me. If anyone at least has a working
PPC GCC PKGBUILD that would be extremely helpful to me.

I also have a small repo setup with some Wii spcific packages at
[archii] http://thestorm.taricorp.net/repo/ppc/archii/ but I cannot
continue untill I have an updated gcc.

Thanks Jon Sturm