[arch-ports] i686 Arch port

Nick Koskinas nick at discloud.eu
Sun Jan 29 17:35:47 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
  just joined the list. I don't currently use Arch on a i636 system but
I definitely understand the need for support. I don't have a lot of
experience with maintaining packages and definitely can't keep the whole
thing on my own.

We could start by creating an organisation on GitHub or any other git
platform so we can maintain the PKGBUILDs as ArchLinuxARM is doing [1].
We also would need computational power to compile the packages, a server
to act as a repo and a server for the web-site.

What I surely can offer is several VPSs in Greece to act as the main
web-site and as the repository server.

[1] - https://github.com/archlinuxarm

Polichronucci
nick at discloud.eu