[arch-ports] What will happen to my i686 machines?

Tyzoid D tyzoid.d at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:51:40 UTC 2017

On Jun 9, 2017 11:28 AM, "Dmitry Kudriavtsev" <me at dk0.us> wrote:

Hi,

I realize that i686 support is being moved to a community mirror this year.
As far as I know, this will mean that pacman will give 404 errors until I
change the mirrorlist.

Is this correct? Will the old i686 packages still be kept? What else will
need to be done?

This is essentially correct. There are mirrors with preliminary packages
available for testing. See https://github.com/archlinux32/packages/tree/
master/core for more details.