[arch-ports] Booting i686 iso in VirtualBox

Erich Eckner arch at eckner.net
Sun Jun 11 19:29:05 UTC 2017

Hi Tyzoid,

thanks for testing. Can you confirm that the may iso still booted for you?

Then it must be some "hidden" error on my end:
The only thing that changed from may to june was the machine I build the
iso on :-/ (and of course, the packages are newer - but still the
official ones).

I also uploaded a new iso just to double-check (if 2017.06.01 doesn't
boot for you, 2017.06.11 should not boot, too).

cheers,
Erich