[arch-ports] dual-iso

Andreas Baumann mail at andreasbaumann.cc
Thu Mar 30 19:03:19 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 09:34:26PM +0200, Erich Eckner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ok, so I think, the i686-only version is the way to go. I uploaded a
> first test to mirror.archlinux32.org/archisos/
>
> If you find any bugs, just let me know (frankly, I didn't test these
> isos, because I dont have time right now).

Hi,

I tried archlinux-2017.03.28-i686.iso and I get:

"
ISOLINUX 6.03 6.03* ETCD Copyright (C) 1995-2014 H. Peter Anvin et al
No DEFAULT or UI onfiguration directive found!
boot:
"

I tried to boot in libvirt on an Archlinux machine and a real machine
with Intel Pentium III, ASUS P2B-S.

I'm trying to find out what the problem might be.. any hints are
welcome. :-)

BTW: I can contribute to the project by testing: I have the following
hardware I plan to keep for a while:

ASUS EEEPC 701
QNAP TS-439 PRO
HP ProLiant DL140 G1