[arch-ports] packages to be deleted

Erich Eckner arch at eckner.net
Mon Feb 5 20:46:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

the process of deleting old(?) unbuildable packages from our
repositories is not yet automated. And I'd like to run the first few
iterations of it manually to not wipe our repositories ;-) Therefore I
put a list of to-be-deleted packages on
https://buildmaster.archlinux32.org/to-delete
Note that the filenames may not match to 100%, because due to laziness I
always put the "epoch" and "sub-pkgrel" in the version information.

If you have any objections on removing those packages, now is the time
to complain.
For further information, there is a list of explicitely black listed
packages here:
https://buildmaster.archlinux32.org/blacklist.html

regards,
deep42thought