[arch-ports] packages to be deleted

Erich Eckner arch at eckner.net
Tue Feb 6 05:08:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 06.02.2018 01:34, Balló György wrote:
> The base package for python2-nautilus was changed from python2-nautilus to
> nautilus-python, therefore it should be kept.

ah, this is exactly, why I want to do this thing manually for now - I'll
have a look what's going on there / how to solve this :-)

> What is the reason to drop calligra and krita packages?
They both depend on vc, which is black listed: '"Unsupported target
architecture 'i686'. No support_???.cpp file exists for this
architecture", complain upstream if you need it'

cheers,
deep42thought