[arch-ports] packages to be deleted

Erich Eckner arch at eckner.net
Tue Feb 6 16:57:21 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On 05.02.2018 21:52, Steve Dupuis wrote:
> 1) The URL https://buildmaster.archlinux32.org/to-delete doesn't work.

The url works - it is just that it's an unformatted text file (and
possibly served out as "binary"). It may be thus, that your browser does
strange things with it (mine refuses to show it and says he wants do
download it).

If you prefer, there is now also a dynamically generated list at
https://buildmaster.archlinux32.org/scripts/to-delete.php
which is also html formatted.

> 2) I'm assuming these are all 32-bit packages from the name. If not the
> case please let me know.

yes, all 32-bit packages - this is for archlinux32 - sry, I forgot to
mention :-)

> 3) The https://buildmaster.archlinux32.org/blacklist.html URL is ok.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Dupuis