[arch-proaudio] MIDI guitar

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Apr 15 18:47:24 UTC 2018

Btw. I dislike to have LEDs on my guitars and I dislike that my new
Schecter guitar has got two battery compartments, one for the active
humbucker and another for the Sustainiac® thingy.

I'm fine with a battery compartment for the Sustainiac, but IMO a
passive humbucker could be as good as an active humbucker and the
Roland synth LEDs are waste, pure annoynce.

Any kind of external cable link/tubing connection and obscure light as
shown by

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english_au&rais=1&oiu=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.thr.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2Fstartrek_main.jpg&sp=a739567c6270e168c142c9b24c54dd56

is not only redicoulous, but also the most likely potentially source of
trouble.