[arch-proaudio] New package for dexed with standalone JACK client

SpotlightKid aur at chrisarndt.de
Tue Apr 24 18:09:17 UTC 2018

Am 24.03.2018 um 11:47 schrieb SpotlightKid:
> To reflect this develoment, I have renamed the AUR package
> 'dexed-vst-git' to 'dexed-git' (merge pending) and have also created a
> new package 'dexed' for release 0.9.4 of dexed:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dexed-git/
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dexed/
>
> Both packages install the native VST plugin and the standalone program,
> an icon and a desktop file.

I have uploaded a new release for both packages, because I discovered
after releasing the previous ones, that the VST plug-in was broken on
Linux in Dexed 0.9.4. This breakage was introduced with the addition of
the stand-alone program, so the previous version 0.9.3 was stil working
fine (but has no stand-alone program).

I fixed this by having the PKGBUILD build the stand-alone version only
first, then disable ALSA and JACK support and build the VST plug-in.
This is a workaround until the underlying problem in JUCE is fixed.

With this change it should also be possible to compile the packages with
pacaur.

Chris