[arch-proaudio] Linux RT BFQ kernel and frequency scaling
julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Aug 2 06:49:42 UTC 2018
Aug 2 2018, Ralf Mardorf has written:
> However, after downloading the tarball of the kernel from the AUR, extracting the config and searching for CONFIG_CPU_FREQ, I wonder why you ask, since all governors are available.
Ah, good thinking. One thing I should have done. :( Thanks for taking
the trouble, it's appreciated.
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
You should never try to change me
I can be nobody else
And I like the way I am <3
More information about the arch-proaudio