[arch-proaudio] New [community] additions for 2018

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Jan 29 14:50:15 UTC 2018

On 2018-01-27 22:02:32 (+0100), Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> You missed the whole point.
Maybe that got sweeped away by the many lines of nonesense without
linebreaks?

Whatever people do, if they test something from [community-testing], OF
COURSE they should be mindful.
That's why I sent a link to the wiki instead of a random "install stuff
from somewhere" recommendation with random rants on why stuff might
break.

You are not the only person on this mailing list and this is not your
scratch pad. Reconsider before sending a mail that contains 300 lines
and more of random thoughts on something, when at best what you achieve
is to add more noise. Pastebins are around for a reason.

I've observed this behavior of yours on every mailing list, that you're
on.
I get, that you want to contribute, but sometimes maybe just don't or at
least in a more condensed form?

Best,
David

--