[arch-proaudio] New package for dexed with standalone JACK client

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 25 20:47:46 UTC 2018

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 13:27:11 -0700, Jimi Bove wrote:
>Is there really anything wrong with yaourt at all if you add this
>to .bashrc?
>
>yaourt() {
>    if [[ $@ =~ "-Si" ]]; then
>        command echo "don't do that"
>    else
>        command yaourt "$@"
>    fi
>}
>
>I'm sick of how much misinformation is still spread around with yaourt.

Why not running "yaourt -Si"?

Btw. now I noticed that the OP didn't use yaourt. I never heard of
misinformation about yaourt. By default it builds in tmpfs, which could
become an issue, if the available RAM is small and the binaries to build
should be bloated, apart from this I'm not aware of any issue.