[arch-proaudio] Solfege Completely Unusable

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Fri May 18 06:16:43 UTC 2018

Those are all marked as devel and not stable releases, hence my comment about releasing a new version. So I'm aware of those versions, but it's no reason to flag the package.

However, switching might be worth it eventually, as those versions are python3 based and now also two years old... (not a good project health indication).

I just wish the project maintainer would do that and mark them stable. There simply is no way of knowing for me, if I open a can of worms with them...
--
https://sleepmap.de