[arch-proaudio] Is It Me or Ardour?

Dancehall Echo dancehallecho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:41:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I use Gimp too [2.10.8-1 | from extra repo],  and never had any crashes.
I removed all  Arc themes [20181022 version], and replace it/them by
Adapta, so i can use Ardour 5.12-7 [same version than community repo, but
built by myself to have in my language] as before ...

*Dancehall Echo*

Web Site Promoting Reggae, Dancehall And Soca Music.

Sur Le Net:
www.dancehallecho.net

Réseaux sociaux:
Facebook <http://+www.facebook.com/DancehallEcho>